LED road flares warning lights are wildly unique safety gadgets.
They have a rugged design encompassed in a rubbery material that acts as a shock absorber for falls or drops.
These gadgets are affordable and will keep you visible to any nearby help.
With just one push, you will get a working flare light with the added benefit of waterproofing.
They have nine lighting modes such as SOS, strobe, and rotating.
Different modes of LED Road Flares
Road flares are vital for any uncertainty on the road.
They offer so much while coming at a very reasonable price point.
LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
- Uses and Applications of LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
- Benefits of LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
- Types of LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light on the Market
- Why Import LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light from China?
- Features and Specifications of LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light.
- Parts and Components of LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
- Benefits of Dot Approved LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
- Battery Options for LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
- Materials used to make LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light.
- Available Flash Modes for LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
- Considerations for choosing LED Road Flare Flashing Warning Light Colors
- How to Turn on and Off the LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
- The Brightness of LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
- Size Specifications for LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
- Importance of IP Rating for LED Road Flare Flashing Warning Light
- Quality Requirements for LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
- Attachment Options for LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
- Factors affecting the Service Life of LED Road Flare Flashing Warning Light
- Warranty Duration for LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
- Laws Governing the use of LED Road Flares Warning Lighting
- Minimum Order Requirements for LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
- How to verify Quality of LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
- How many LED Road Flares Flashing Warning lights do you need, and where do you position them.
Uses and Applications of LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
Whether you are a motorist, you know that accidents happen, especially during rainy seasons when visibility is comparatively low.
For such life-threatening situations, being visible to other vehicles or rescuers is essential.
That is where the LED road flares flashing warning lights come in handy.
The gadgets have nine flashing modes, each of which is indicative of a specific SOS signal.
Which used :
- Police road marks
- Broken down vehicle traffic warnings. The device is suitable for all vehicles. It contains a bright, flashing warning light. This light points out the complications and the danger on the road to other motorists from a distance.
Their robust build and versatility make them useful for marine applications and hiking/camping.
LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
Their primary purpose is to make sure you are visible to oncoming traffic on the road during emergencies. They do so by:
- Cautioning other drivers. A LED road flare can warn other drivers and passersby if your vehicle becomes disabled. LED road flares flashing warning lights will give you more room to fix any problem your car is having.
- Creating a safety zone. LED road flares can help slow down traffic and prevent it from encroaching on an emergency zone. Passing motorists will be aware of the LED road flare’s significance and will stop approaching the scene.
- Enhancing visibility. Visibility is crucially important when the weather is terrible. Set up LED road flares while you’re dealing with windshield wiper problems or changing a tire. They will make you visible to other drivers.
- Illuminating a specific region. LED road flares will help you if you are stuck on the side of the road with little illumination. If you don’t have a flashlight, it can serve as a light source.
Benefits of LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
The benefits of LED road flares flashing warning light are:
- They are good value for your money.
- They feature IP65 waterproof ratings, making them usable in any weather.
- LED Roads body made from durable plastic material.
- The gadget features a fold-out hook which makes it even more versatile.
- The device does not overheat regardless of how bright the lights are.
- The lights are very bright and can light in generous modes.
- They have a high shutter-proof load capacity of 1000 lbs.
Types of LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light on the Market
i. Non-rechargeable battery power LED road flares: These are the most popular types of flashing warning lights on the market.
They rely on regular batteries to provide electric power for the lights, usually AAA alkaline batteries.
They are safe for circumstances where your vehicle can power emergency lights.
ii. Rechargeable battery power LED road flares: These LED flares usually are powered by a dedicated charging cord, USB cable, or a 12v adapter plug.
They give you the ability to recharge and thereby increase the run time on your lights.
LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
Why Import LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light from China?
Conducting market research is a fundamental part of the LED road flares flashing warning light purchasing process.
According to the study:
- Statistics show that Chinese LED light manufacturers’ offering prices are at least 59 percent cheaper than your local market.
Simply put, you will get a good bang for your buck.
Chinese manufacturers deliver the best quality at a lower price.
Our LED road flares flashing warning lights, especially, are solid and sturdy.
For instances, our FOB prices for LED road flares flashing warning light is $2.85 to $2.90 for 1000 to 3000 pieces.
- Once you have an established long-term partnership with us, you will be liable for promotional services, e.g., discounts and extended warranties.
- You will also have the benefit of reduced trade links. Once you establish a connection, there will be no need for intermediaries as you will be working directly with us.
We have very many modes of delivery and payment that you can choose from.
- We offer after-sale services like warranties. Such services are reflective of our confidence in product quality levels.
- You will enjoy efficient and convenient services and communication, respectively. We are very attentive to your inquiries and are alert to your demands.
Features and Specifications of LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light.
Aiming to provide you more than what others do, our LED warning light packs other benefits that might come in handy in severe cases, i.e.,
i. It packs super bright LED lights with a combination of nine unique light modes. These light modes can be visible to anyone within the range of a mile.
They are usable during broad daylight.
ii. If it is raining, you can leave your safety flares outside or even drive over them because they are built to be robust and waterproof.
iii. Besides, they also come with additional products like battery replacement tools.
Other specifications are:-
- Industrial grade construction.
- At least 30 hours of run time.
- Nine light modes, each indicative of a specific SOS signal.
- Waterproof build.
- Approximately 158g in weight.
Parts and Components of LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
The parts and components in an LED road flares flashing warning light are:-
Magnet – The gadgets come with an appeal that you can use to stick them onto metallic surfaces like your car.
Batteries– Batteries power up the LED lights. They will not drain when the LED flare lights are not in use. They are protected from damage by robust construction.
Mounting hook – This component makes it easier for you to hang the LED flare lights on your car window or hood during emergencies.
LED lights – These are the most critical components of the LED flare flashing warning light. They provide up to 30 hours of running time. A bulk of them is located around the edge of the disc-shaped gadget.
Power button – You can push the power button to power on or off the gadget. You can also use it to switch between different lighting modes.
Screws – The screws hold the backplate and keep the batteries secure.
Benefits of Dot Approved LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
DOT standards are also known as federal Department of Transportation standards.
They provide guidelines to which LED road flare lights must comply to be considered safe in traffic emergencies.
The main benefits that come with our product’s compliance to DOT standards are:-
- The LED lights assure up to one mile of visibility with beam angles of 360°.
They also augment the functionality of conventional hazard lights.
- The elimination of toxic emissions that might be hazardous to the environment and your health.
Traditional safety flares produce byproducts harmful to the environment and the human body, such as perchlorate.
- Our LED road flares flashing warning lights are perfect alternatives to combustible flares and traditional road reflectors.
Battery Options for LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
Battery options for LED warning lights vary depending on lifespan, energy efficiency, and extreme temperature performance, among other factors.
The main types of batteries used in LED road flares flashing warning lights are:-
- Nickel metal hydride batteries – Nickel Cadmium batteries are very toxic. NiMH batteries are perfect alternatives as they offer more benefits in application.
They are also less bulky and well suited for when you require rechargeable options.
- Lithium batteries– These come in very many variations. They are increasingly adopted for their advantages over NiMH, lead-acid, and NiCad counterparts.
They can power your LED lights in temperatures as low as -20° Celsius and as high as 60° Celsius.
Additionally, they are cheaper to acquire and maintain.
Materials used to make LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light.
We use solid materials to make our LED road flares, e.g., Thermoplastic Elastomer or polycarbonate material.
The material is sufficiently robust and can bear a weight of up to half a ton before it shutters.
Additionally, you don’t have to worry about the water or rain destroying the LED warning light’s electronic components.
LED roadside safety warning lights waterproof material coated.
The material has been subjected to various tests, inspections and certified an IP65 rating.
The electronic components of the LED road flare are therefore safe from damage arising from contact with water.
Available Flash Modes for LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
There are nine flashing modes in each of the LED road flares flashing warning lights.
The nine modes are:
- Upon simply pushing the power button, the first mode is called white LED work.
This mode lights up the three LEDs on the top of the unit.
Thus, providing you with a flashlight that you can use to shine on the ground.
This mode could be helpful if you want the light pointed in one direction.
The runtime of the white LED work mode, however, is only six hours.
- The next mode is called double blink. This mode uses the LEDs located around the outside of the unit. The runtime for this mode is around nine hours.
- Double pulse is the next mode. It also uses the LEDs located around the outside of the unit. The runtime for this mode is also nine hours.
- The next mode is called single blink mode. The length of time the LEDs are lit up concise compared to other modes. So the runtime is significantly longer, i.e., thirty-eight hours.
- Next up is the rotary beacon mode. This mode is suitable for around nine hours of runtime.
- The next mode, altering flash, is also suitable for around nine hours of runtime. Due to the power required to light up, the LEDs are the same.
- The next mode is called Morse code mode. The units will send SOS signals in Morse code in this mode.
SOS signals are also known as universal emergency or distress signals.
The runtime for this mode is fifteen hours.
- Next up is solid on high mode or constant high glare mode. The LEDs on the unit emit super bright light constantly. The expected runtime is five hours.
- Solid on low mode or constant low light mode. This mode is quite similar to the continuous high glare mode.
The only difference is that the emitted light is dimmer.
You should expect a runtime of twenty-eight hours with this model.
Those are all the modes that our LED road flares flashing warning lights are capable of doing.
Considerations for choosing LED Road Flare Flashing Warning Light Colors
LED Road flares flashing warning light
The color combinations you choose are up to you.
It is all dependent on you and your budget.
Our LED road flares warning lights are available in the following color combinations:
- Red, green, amber, and single white colors.
- Red/blue and amber/white combinations.
Every jurisdiction area will have different laws and regulations regarding the use of safety lights.
Still, it is usually illegal for a civilian to use red and blue emergency lights on or around their vehicle.
Especially while out in public.
You may use amber and white, but it would be best to check your state laws before doing so.
Make sure they are well-visible.
How to Turn on and Off the LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
To turn the road flare unit ON: Click the power button. (You should hear a click).
To change the mode or flashing pattern: Lightly press on the power button until you find the flash pattern you desire.
To turn the unit OFF: Click the power button once again. (You should hear a click).
The Brightness of LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
Our LED road flares have bright warning lights.
It can also function as a flashlight in addition to the incorporated nine modes.
The emitted light is bright enough to be seen from a mile away during the night.
Their visibility during the day is 0.5 miles far.
Size Specifications for LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
The size specifications for a single unit of the LED road flares flashing warning lights are as follows:
- The size is 3.95 inches or 10cm in diameter and 1.37 inches or 3.5cm thick.
- A single unit is 60oz or 170 grams heavy with a lifespan of at least one decade.
- The unit has a solid-state LED with no filament. Each unit also comes with a magnetic base that you can use to attach it to metallic surfaces like your car.
The magnet is strong enough to stay connected regardless of vibration intensity.
- The unit is made out of buoyant materials. Therefore it floats. The internal components are also tightly secured by the waterproof casing.
- The LED road flares flashing warning light comes with a storage bag for convenience. AAA batteries come inserted and ready for use.
They can run up to thirty-six hours on average.
Importance of IP Rating for LED Road Flare Flashing Warning Light
IP ratings are standards that fittings and bulbs must comply with to be considered safe for use in certain situations.
These ingress protection standards provide guidelines for inspection and testing of road flares.
Ratings that indicate their protection level against water and dirt are provided after said tests, e.g., IP65.
Ingress protection certified enclosures such as our LED will not be affected by:-
ii. Temporary submersion in liquids
iii. Water spray
iv. Water jets
Our road flare units are IP certified.
You can use them in rainy weather and wet conditions without risking damage or harm to your body, e.g., electrical shocks.
Quality Requirements for LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
General quality requirements for LED Road Flares flashing warning lights are dictated by longevity, portability, and durability, among other factors.
Longevity: LED road flares ought to perform the sole function for which they are made. You should be able to count on your LED road flare even in the worst-case instances. Meaning quality road flares are those with long battery life and will continue to give you service afterward.
Durability: LED road flares flashing warning lights are emergency lights. Granted, they ought to operate in any weather elements. The exterior should be hard enough to be shatterproof and crushproof in addition to being water and rainproof.
Portability: LED road flares should be easy to carry in addition to not being bulky. High-quality LED road flares will fit into your car trunk, storage bag, or backpack if need be.
They should not take up significant amounts of cargo space.
Attachment Options for LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
The attachment options for LED road flares are two, i.e., a solid magnetic base and a foldable hook.
Each unit of our LED road flares has a powerful magnet and a clip.
The attraction is made of solid Neodymium.
You can use the hook to affix it anywhere you want, e.g., your car window or hood, for convenience.
The strong magnet ensures that the unit remains attached to metallic surfaces like your car bumper.
When changing under the hood, you can use the LED unit hands-free.
Attachment option for LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
Factors affecting the Service Life of LED Road Flare Flashing Warning Light
The factors affecting the service life of LED road flares are:
i. Type of battery used
ii. Conditions under which they are being used.
iii. Submersion periods. They tend to stop working when submerged in water for extensive hours.
There are tips to help you increase the lifespan of your LED road flares, i.e.:
i. Before storing the LED road flare units, you should check the batteries to ensure that they are in good condition.
You should also turn ON and OFF the LED road flares to ensure that they’re working.
ii. Store the LED road flares in dry and cool storage spaces. They will not be damaged, but the moisture may become a problem soon.
iii. Don’t forget to check the battery life regularly. It is an easy yet helpful task that will not take up much of your time.
Sometimes you may need to store the batteries and the LED road flare units separately, which will prevent problems like corrosion.
iv. It would help if you kept your manual close. If you don’t remember all the flashing modes and suitable for your situation, the manual may come in handy.
More importantly, it has critical information, such as how to replace batteries without damaging the unit.
They also serve as references for compatible battery types.
v. Batteries can be depleted faster with brighter LED road flares. Take this into account when selecting the type of road flare to carry in your emergency roadside kit.
Our fit comes with nine different modes. Each mode has a varying runtime.
vi. When you set the LED road flares up, you should cover both the lowest and the highest points around you.
Be sure to use the hook to affix it to height points and the magnet to attach it to metallic surfaces.
Falls will not cause damage to your LED road flare, but they can reduce the unit’s service life.
Warranty Duration for LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
Refer to the details of the LED road flare warranty on our website for more information.
- All warranty claims must be sent to us.
- Our warranty policy is valid for two years after purchase.
- The warranty will not cover damage arising from mishandling of the LED road flare units.
- User modifications to the LED road flare units will void the warranty.
Laws Governing the use of LED Road Flares Warning Lighting
There are no universal laws regarding this matter.
Every jurisdiction area will have different rules and regulations regarding the use of safety lights.
It would be best to check your state laws regarding the use of LED road flares before making a purchase.
In countries like Japan, every vehicle must have LED road safety lights, while in some, they are optional.
Minimum Order Requirements for LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
Most LED road flares flashing warning light manufacturer offer flexible MOQs.
In most cases, the minimum order quantity may range from 1000 pieces to over 3000 pieces.
In most cases, high MOQ will guarantee you lower prices.
Take, for instance, our MOQ for 1000 to 2999 is $2.90 per piece.
On the other hand, MOQ above 3,000 is $2.85.
How to verify Quality of LED Road Flares Flashing Warning Light
Here are a few things you can do to verify the quality of LED road flares flashing warning lights.
i. Checking the build and design. Flares made of cheap materials tend to last for shorter periods than those made of high-quality, industrial-grade materials.
They barely maintain charge and cannot withstand hard falls or extreme weather.
ii. Checking for IP certification. IP-certified LED road flares cannot be damaged by water or dirt.
LED road flares must be waterproof to ensure that water does not damage the batteries or their internal components. You should be able to use road flares in wet conditions.
In addition to these, the LED road flares flashing warning lights should be RoHS certifies, UL certified and CE certified.
Remember, all these certifications will vary depending on your geographical location.
How many LED Road Flares Flashing Warning lights do you need, and where do you position them.
Three LED road flares are enough. Place them at 200 feet, 100 feet, and 10 feet from your car to warn traffic.
Put an LED road flare light 100 feet in front of your vehicle if you are on an undivided, two-lane road. Put one more at 10 feet behind your car.
The LED road flares can be used as a torch or alert other drivers that a vehicle is stuck.
The LED road flares are reusable and can be used in other applications such as boating or camping.
Besides, we offer warranties and a full refund if you are dissatisfied with the product.
At Goldmore will design and manufacture LED road flare flashing warning lights according to your unique requirements and specifications.
Contact us now for cost effective LED road flares flare flashing warning lights.